- At least 3 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of .NET, C#, WCF, LINQ;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014, T-SQL, Entity Framework;
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, TPL;
- Good knowledge of debugging, performance / memory / MS SQL Server profiling;
- Experience with OOP, OOD, code review, refactoring;
- Experience with XML;
- Experience with unit and integration testing;
- Understanding of multi-threading, concurrency;
- Understanding of multi-tenant architecture, design / architecture patterns;
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum;
- High responsibility level;
- High communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with eBay Trading API would be a plus;
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API and SignalR.
About the project:
Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores, and thrift shops.
AltexSoft helps our client develop a complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more.
The pawn software solutions that allow new operators to enter the pawn industry with confidence while existing pawn operators to have the resources needed to grow their business with a solution. Has a tight integration with various e-commerce platforms (like eBay etc).