We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join AltexSoft design team. We offer work with a variety of products with different scope and team size for our customers, primarily from the US and Canada. Project scope varies from B2C web services and mobile application to complex SaaS solutions and platforms. An excellent opportunity to generate creative solutions, which are the key to a client’s business.
- 2+ years experience as a UI/UX Designer;
- Experience in designing user interfaces for web applications, websites, mobile applications, etc.;
- Knowledge of User Centred Design approach, usability principles;
- Good knowledge of best practices for information architecture and design principles for web, mobile, and desktop applications;
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CC suit;
- An eye for details and passion for pixel-perfect design;
- Creativity, imagination and strong ability to visualise ideas in a simple way;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
- Experience in requirements elicitation, conducting workshops with stakeholders, and user interviews will be a plus;
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating expertise creating user-centered design solutions is a must.
- Take part in client communication and workshops, gather requirements, generate ideas and visualise them;
- Develop and support the necessary design assets at a high quality (design mockups, interactive mockups, style guides or even design systems, animations for micro-interactions, etc.);
- Support development teams in designing new features and product maintenance;
- Present and discuss project deliverables with stakeholders;
- Collaborate with UX experts, designers, and software engineers.