The Product is Wealth Management System. It is a tool for private investors to plan for their retirement income goals using a unique strategy technique, monitoring the plan progress and easily turn to a financial advisor if needed.
- 3+ years in commercial .NET development;
- OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code;
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI frameworks, Entity Framework and Azure Cloud;
- DI frameworks: Autofac or any other;
- Logging: Application Insights (or any other);
- Good Knowledge of relational DBs (such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL);
- Experience in writing unit tests using frameworks (NUnit, NSubstitute, Moq, etc.);
- Understanding of CI/CD process (E.g. Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins);
- .NET Core;
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
Would be a plus:
- UI frameworks (Angular) is nice to have;
- Experience with Azure.
- Analyze requirements, design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- Come up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code;
- Develop new features and components; refactor, debug, and maintain software;
- Create automated tests and extend existing test coverage;
- Create and update technical documentation;
- Continuously learn and help others to improve as well as to further develop our processes.