We’re looking for a Middle+/Senior DevOps Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper in clients business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions solving real-world problems.
- Help to extend, scale and maintain a reliable and secure platform for the next generation of travel technology
- Work in an agile environment with cutting edge infrastructure, collaborating closely with Product Owners, Engineers and QA Testers
- Further improve automation and extend our CI/CD pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues, mitigate them and find solutions for preventing them from happening in the future
- Work with AWS, Terraform, Jenkins and MongoDB to keep our Ember.js/Scala based application flying
- 3+ years’ work experience as a DevOps Engineer or Software Engineer with an infrastructure focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A curious nature and a desire to stay up to date with the latest infrastructure practices
- Production experience with containers and modern Infrastructure as Code tools, preferably Terraform
- Software engineering experience with modern programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, Scala, C++)
- Expertise in linux server administration running proxies, web-facing services, databases, etc.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and tools such as HTTP, proxies, SSL etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to actively shape a product that will change travel technology
- The possibility to work with a modern tech stack, to learn from world-class engineers and to grow with the team
- A hybrid work model with a mix of home-office and office days