You will update and upgrade the applications moving them into CI/CD infrastructure, doing refactoring, developing new features and fixing issues.
You will be working in a team of an architect, business analytic, backend developer, test engineer and project manager from AltexSoft side.
You will have a full right to take technical decisions on how to design and implement frontend part of the application, implement engineering practices, code quality standards, infrastructure setup and monitoring.
- Strong web fundamentals: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design-5+ years
- 3+ years of experience with Angular8+ (upgrade to 14+)
- 2+ years of experience with React
- Angular/Fire and Firebase
- High level of communication inside the team and with the customer
- Take responsibility over the area you are responsible (frontend part)
- Lead frontend development part inside the team
- Update and upgrade the applications
- Refactor existing applications
- Implement CI/CD
- Develop new features and fix issues
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities