The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management company. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
We’re a growing team, owning a complex, central, and critical system. We’re undertaking a massive modernization project including rewrites across the board, and we’re looking for a Frontend oriented developer with the ability to understand an existing system in detail and suggest alternative improved designs. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, passionate about technology, and sharp.
- 3+ years of working experience with React.js – Must
- 2+ years with Next framework – Must
- Experience with Redux – Must
- Experience with React Express framework – Advantage
- Experience execution of feature development end-to-end, working with all stakeholders and guiding other developers – Must
- Experience with Git – Must
- Experience with Jenkins, and CI/CD pipelines – Advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal – Must
Would be a plus:
- Working experience with Node.js B.Sc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field – Advantage
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Design & develop new features in an agile software methodology.
- Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests, providing 100% code coverage.
- Collaborates with Product Owner and UX designers to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and well-defined defects
- Provides support for functional, regression, and acceptance testing, and provides analysis and recommendations on testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases
- Provides technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).
What we offer:
Possibility to work remotely
Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities