The project is a proprietary machine learning-powered software & experienced professional service teams transform warranty claims administration saving dealerships time and money. Now the system working with 15 car dealerships and are planning to grow to 50 by the end of 2021.
To make it happen we are looking for a backend software engineer who will join our team and helps us to re-architect the system. You will work closely with stakeholders to make the system flexible and easily scalable.
- 3+ years of professional experience with .NET Framework (C#) and ASP.NET
- Understanding of modern design principles and patterns, OOP
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- A self-motivated team player. Collaborative and communicative. Able to adapt to change
Would be a plus:
- Experience with XML/HTML parsing would be a plus
- Support an existing application
- Participate in system redesign from monolith to microservices
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.