Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores and thrift shops.
AltexSoft helped our client develop complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more.
We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, passion, wish to understand a workflow of high-loaded application, participate in the process of development as a part of a team.
- More than 3 years of experience with .NET/C#
- Experience with OOP, OOD
- Experience with refactoring, debugging/profiling and working with a legacy code
- Good knowledge of MSSQL, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, TPL
- Understanding of multithreading, concurrency
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design and architecture patterns
- Good unit and integration testing skills
- High responsibility level
- At least intermediate level of English
- At least Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relative experience
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of WPF
- Knowledge of WCF
- Familiarity with SignalR would be a plus