The domain of the project – leisure and recreation industry. It’s the world’s leading tourism organization, enables to provide its clients with a wide range of services including, international flights, hotels, tours, domestic flights to Eilat and inbound travel, car rental, and cruises.
- At least 3 years of experience in web development
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core and C#
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Core MVC
- Experience with JS: Angular 7+, jQuery
- Experience with EF/EF Core
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of the OOP/OOD, SOLID, Design Patterns
- Experience with the Agile methodologies
- Good teamwork skills with an ability to get the work do
- English: Intermediate
- Develop the main products crucial components
- Work closely with the business side to understand objectives and translate them into system-level design
- Active feature development and refactoring
- Participate in evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Code review