Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores, and thrift shops.
AltexSoft helps our client develop a complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more.
The pawn software solutions allow new operators to enter the pawn industry with confidence while existing pawn operators have the resources needed to grow their business with a solution. Has a tight integration with various e-commerce platforms (like eBay etc).
- At least 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of .NET, C#, WCF, LINQ
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Experience with asynchronous programming, TPL
- Experience with debugging, performance/memory / MS SQL Server profiling
- Experience with OOP, OOD, code review, refactoring
- Experience with XML
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Understanding of multithreading, concurrency
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design/architecture patterns
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum
- High responsibility level
- High communication skills
- Intermediate English level
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with eBay Trading API
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, SignalR
We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, passion, wish to understand the workflow of the high-loaded application, participate in the process of development as a part of a team.