Our client is a big aggregator of different hotel-supplier APIs which allows OTAs to integrate just one API and have access the different hotels to be able to search for a room, check its availability, book it and so on.
We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, passion, wish to understand a workflow of high-loaded application, participate in the process of development as a part of a team to integrate new suppliers, implement new features for existing suppliers, fixing issues, etc.
- More than 3 years of experience with .NET/C#
- Experience with OOP, OOD
- Experience with refactoring, debugging/profiling and working with a legacy code
- Good knowledge of MSSQL, T-SQL, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, TPL
- Understanding of multithreading, concurrency
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design and architecture patterns
- Good unit and integration testing skills
- High responsibility level
- At least intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with SQL Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps