· Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components and features according to the modern software development environment.
· Delivering the product roadmap and plannigs.
· Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/updates to specifications for the solution.
· Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements.
· To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
· Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications.
· Work with your peers in a self-organizing manner as part of a distributed Agile team.
· Participate in regular Scrum ceremonies (e.g., backlog refinement, daily, sprint planning).
· Communicate with PMs, Engineers, Architects, QA, and other colleagues and stakeholders.
· At least 3 years of relevant .NET development experience.
· Strong background in Object-Oriented development techniques.
· Deep understanding of Design Patterns and Microservices Architecture patterns.
· Strong Microsoft-centric web development skills: .Net or .Net Core, C#, Entity Framework or Entity Framework Core, MS SQL.
· Proven records of ASP.NET Core development and Azure platform usage specifically.
· Basic understanding of ASP.NET Core Identity, OAuth protocol.
· Experience with Service Bus and Microservices architecture.
· Database design and development.
· Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies.
· Experience in multi-platform, multi-threaded, distributed applications development.
· Strong programming ability, with great attention to detail and design as well as a passion for producing efficient and elegant code.
· Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues, blockers and resolve with minimal direction.
· Ability to analyze, document, and validate software requirements.
· Good written and spoken English (Intermediate level).
· Good interpersonal and problems solving skills.
Will be a plus:
· Experience with Service Fabric.
· Good understanding of CQRS, event sourcing.
· Messaging: NServiceBus, RabbitMq.
· Azure Services: Azure storage, Redis, Azure functions, KeyVault.
· 3-rd party tools: Mediator, AutoMapper, Hangfire.