The project is a proprietary machine learning-powered software. Our client’s experienced professional service teams transform warranty claims administration thus saving dealerships time and money. Now the system working with 15 car dealerships and are planning to grow up to 50 by the end of the year.
We are looking for a backend software engineer who will join our team and help us to re-architect the system. You will work closely with stakeholders to make the system flexible and easily scalable.
- 3+ years of professional experience with .NET Framework (C#) and ASP.NET
- Experience with MS SQL (Entity framework is preferable)
- Understanding of modern design principles and patterns, OOP
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- A self-motivated team player. Collaborative and communicative. Able to adapt to change
Would be a plus:
- Experience with XML/HTML parsing would be a plus
- Support an existing application
- Participate in system redesign from monolith to microservices