We are looking for
Middle Manual QA Engineer
In this role, you'll perform all testing activities, from planning to continuous integration, and regularly communicate with the development and test teams. Requirements include 3+ years in software testing, experience with web applications, API testing and proficiency in bug tracking and test planning. The ability to go on a business trip in the UAE is required.
This is an IATA-certified, global, travel content aggregation and distribution technology company. We help airlines and travel agencies to distribute retail travel products through our solutions built on IATA’s New Distribution Capability (NDC) Standard.
- Hands-on QA engineering skills and mindset.
- 3 years’ experience as a QA Engineer.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Clear, proactive communicator (written and verbal).
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize tasks based on priority.
- Solid grounding in different levels of testing: Web services/API testing (using Postman), functional testing (both desktop and mobile), regression testing, performance testing.
- Experience in both backend and frontend testing strategies.
- Ability to operate in a decentralized team and remote working environment.
- Strong documentation practices.
You Are Going To
- Applying world-class QA best practices to the development processes and technical stacks
- Create and maintain detailed test cases.
- Oversee and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Leveraging the team and developers to implement end-to-end testing.
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed. Keep thorough documentation of all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Deployment communication
- Detailed bug tickets
- Comprehensive manual and automated test cases
- Actively participate in project development meetings such as backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Ensure all major software releases meet a high-quality standard.
- Good communication skills and comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Proactively communicates with Scrum Master, Business Analysts, and Developers about open issues and test status
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Apply for the position
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
Project Coordinator/Delivery Assistant
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.