- Good knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms and Data Analysis approaches
- Good knowledge of Python language, pandas, scikit-learn, plotly/seaborn, etc.
- Experience in CV area
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, experience with Keras / TensorFlow / PyTorch
- Understanding and ability to work according to CRISP-DM methodology
- Ability to solve complex algorithmic problems
- Willingness to learn new things and grow professionally
- At least 2 years of experience in Data Science area
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Experience with Flask, Docker
- Experience in NLP area
- Good knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Good knowledge of at least one general-purpose programming language (C++, Java, C#, something else)
- Experience in Presales process and project estimation
You will work in a great team of Data Scientists on different ML problems. The main tasks are Data Analysis, Machine Learning modeling and validation, ML-based algorithms implementation for target platforms and languages.