We are looking for
Middle JS Engineer (Vue.js)
We are seeking an experienced Middle Vue 3 Engeneer to join our team and play a pivotal role in the development of travel project.
The product is a business management tool for boutique safari lodges and hotels. They are a Central Reservations and Property Management System, with integrated CRM and Financial Management functionality and excellent reporting. The product is created to meet a need from safari lodges, coastal resorts, and boutique hotels.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience, with at least 3 years in Vue 3 and exposure to front-end technologies.
- Proficiency in Vue 3, Tailwind CSS, Tailwind UI, Typescript, StoryBook, and GitLab for the last 2-3 years.
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like SonarCloud.io
- Strong skills in designing, debugging, and optimizing applications for reliability and performance.
- Familiarity with AG Grid, Docker, Jira/Confluence or a willingness to learn.
- Active participation in code reviews.
- Ability to consider user experience before coding and contribute insights to projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, remote team environment, with good time management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- A proven track record of successfully completing complex projects independently or as part of a team.
Would be a plus
- AG Grid
You Are Going To
- Develop updated UI using Tailwind UI library, tables based on AG Grid, and Story Book components
- Thrive in an Agile / Scrum environment, while actively participating in brainstorming sessions, contributing valuable insights to technology, algorithm, and product discussions, and enriching team dynamics through proactive involvement in scoping grooming, and daily standups.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers in transforming their visions from Figma blueprints into sleek Vue 3 component-based user-facing applications. Redesign existing code to improve quality, meet new standards, and implement fresh features while improving existing features and patterns.
- Employ your deep knowledge of Vue 3, Tailwind CSS, Tailwind UI, Typescript and StoryBook to boost our platform’s development, scalability, and maintenance.
- Utilize and develop your expertise in travel industry to enhance and expand customer's current operations.
- Adhere to top-tier software quality standards by creating high-quality well-tested code and conducting comprehensive code reviews.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Middle .NET Software Engineer
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.