The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management company. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
We’re a new growing team, owning a complex, central and critical system. We’re undertaking a massive modernization project including rewrites across the board. We’re looking for a brilliant software engineer with the ability to understand an existing system in detail and suggest alternative improved designs. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, passionate about technology, and sharp.
- 4+ years of proven experience in iOS development in Swift and Objective-C – Must
- 1+ years of experience with SwiftUI – Must
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate iOS applications – Must
- Knowledge of the features of various versions of iOS – Must
- Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVC, MVP, MVVM) – Must
- Experience working with complex native code bases – Must
- Experience writing Unit Tests – Must
- Good understanding of Agile SCRUM – Must
- Experience using ticket systems (JIRA) – Must
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (eg. Git) – Must
- Provide high-quality Code Reviews – Must
Would be a plus:
- Experience with iOS frameworks (eg. Core Location, Core Animation etc.) – Advantage
- Experience with CoreData, Realm, SQLite – Advantage
- Experience writing UI Tests – Advantage
- You have a portfolio of released applications on the App Store – Advantage
- Familiar with the mobile product and design cycles, release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines – Advantage
- You are a problem solver with good analytical skills – Advantage
- Experience working in the Travel Industry domain – Advantage
- Own your deliveries from design, all the way to production.
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy business requirements in an agile software methodology.
- Collaborates with Product Owner and UX designers to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and well-defined defects.
- Provides high-quality code reviews. Helps ensure that the code quality goals of the team are met; writes unit tests providing 100% code coverage.
- Provides support for functional, regression, and acceptance testing, and provides analysis and recommendations on testing.
- Assists in preparation and on-the-day activities for production releases.
- Provides technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfills tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, ticketing systems).
What we offer:
Possibility to work remotely
Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities