Our client is a USA located company that provides services in the Travel domain. Their clients have an annual subscription to their services, which gives them an opportunity to book Condo resorts with more attractive prices. The client has more than 300 different travel clubs and around 50k active users. The company wants to improve their business by creating their own Hotels and Condos booking engines, that are developed on our side.
The domain of the project – leisure and recreation industry. It’s a world’s leading tourism organization, enables to provide its clients with a wide range of services including, international flights, hotels, tours, domestic flights to Eilat and inbound travel, car rental, and cruises.
We’re looking for a Middle FullStack Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper in client’s business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions solving real-world problems
- At least 3 years of experience in web development
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core and C#
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET Core MVC
- Experience with JS: Angular 7+, jQuery
- Experience with EF/EF Core
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of the OOP/OOD, SOLID, Design Patterns
- Experience with the Agile methodologies
- Good teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision
- English: Intermediate
- Develop the main products crucial components
- Work closely with the business side to understand objectives and translate them into system-level design
- Active feature development and refactoring
- Participate in involvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- Code review
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.