Our client is operating in the most luxurious segment of short-time vacation rental business. In order to automate and enhance their business flow we are going to create a sophisticated pricing tool that will aggregate distributed properties from different property owners, real estate agents, developers, etc – creating an exceptional level of service for some of the biggest celebrities in the world.
We’re looking for a Middle Software Engineer who is interested in diving deeper in clients business needs, eager to find the best technical solutions solving real-world problems.
- Proficiency in Node.js and TypeScript
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills
- Experience in development of complex apps based on Nest.js framework
- Experience with Docker
- English level upper-Intermediate or higher
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Focus on quality
- Design and develop project that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development team
- Proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, refactoring the codebase
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes, and tools
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues
What we offer:
- possibility to work remotely
- health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- recognition program: all your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.