The project is about diagnostic snoring, tooth grinding, sleep quality and sleep position with your phone based on machine learning and data science. In addition, there is a connection with anti-snore wearable device. The apps detect snoring sounds and send a signal to the Anti Snore Wearable, making it vibrate. We are going to implement iOS app, Android app and back-end part of the project and do the smooth synchronization between devices. There also will be in-app purchases and paid subscription.
· iOS programming experience (2+ years)
· Expertise in Objective-C and Swift is required
· Good experience in UIKit, CoreData, memory management, JSON, REST APIs, multi-threading (GCD, NSOperationQueue)
· Practical knowledge of design and architectural patterns
· Ability to develop applications from the scratch
· Intermediate English