- Upper-Intermediate level of English (both verbal and writing);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Based knowledge in people management;
- Theoretical knowledge about Software development methodologies;
- Theoretical knowledge about different project types (FC, T&M, Dedicated team);
- Willingness for education and development as a project manager;
- Experience in project management in IT would be a plus.
- Plan, initiate, coordinate, track and manage projects to successful completion (team 1−3 developers size);
- Project scope management;
- Perform client communication (written and spoken);
- Team management.