Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores, and thrift shops.
AltexSoft helps our client develop a complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more.
The pawn software solutions that allow new operators to enter the pawn industry with confidence while existing pawn operators to have the resources needed to grow their business with a solution. Has a tight integration with various e-commerce platforms (like eBay etc).
We are looking for a talented junior dev with good English and good self-motivation. We are expecting candidate to make fast progress on diving into project details.
Would be a plus:
- Design patterns
- Entity framework
- Micro services architecture
- Queues Document Database
- Analyze requirements
- Plan functionality implementation
- Estimate efforts
- Write code
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities