We are looking for an experienced Java Team Leader to start the new team for the travel customer. When you join us, you will start from a 1-2 months trip to the customer (Denver, USA) to meet with the existing team from the customer side and be onboarded into the project.
After that you return to Europe and start building a team of 5+ backend (Java, Spring) and frontend (Angular 12+) developers.
It is highly important to be able to work in late hours to be able to attend weekly meetings till 2 PM MT (9 PM Lisbon time, 10 PM CET time) on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Java
- Solid knowledge and practical experience with Spring, Postgres, Redis
- Building AWS-related infrastructure
- English speaking level – Advanced
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Frontend and especially in Angular
- Experience in the travel domain
• Building the team together with Delivery Manager
• Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Define and follow technology and product standards
• Become a bridge between the customer team and your team to coordinate efforts
• Design of new features and modules & design review of your team mates
• Review the code written by others on following quality standards
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities