We are looking for
We are seeking an IT Researcher who will be responsible for identifying and engaging potential candidates, determine requirements, and build talent pipelines.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for details, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with recruiters. This role is critical in helping to proactively search for qualified job candidates for current or planned open positions;
- Responsibility and goal-oriented personality is the main requirement
- Understanding the IT market trends
- Strong focused and multitasking, with time-management skills
- Perfectionist, initiative, and outbox thinking Excellent team player Proficient PC user (Experience with Excel, Word)
- At least upper intermediate English
Would be a plus
- If you have experience in searching candidates for IT vacancies
- If you have completed IT Recruiting Courses
You Are Going To
- Ensure a constant inflow of professionals who suit the opened positions
- CVs screening
- Finding and involving new resources, such as social networks, web forums, professional associations, universities, alongside the standard job-search websites and LinkedIn; analyzing the effectiveness of each channel
- Analyzing the market and adjusting the search strategy according to the latest trends
- Corresponding with the candidates, providing detailed feedback, and forming a complete database
- Monitoring the job postings on all the resources, taking part in creating texts for the vacancies, and updating them
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Middle .NET Software Engineer
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.