AltexSoft is looking for a Customer Success Office Assistant to join our team. Your primary focus will be communication with the company’s clients and connections, analyze customer health metrics, drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. Along the way, you will closely cooperate with the rest of the business development team.
- Ideally, having experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- Experience in working with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities.
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing technology consultancy company.
- Run surveys and customer interviews to measure satisfaction level and gather valuable feedbacks.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Headspace advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- 2+ years in the software development industry.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role.
- Advanced English.
- Self-presentation skills.
- Proactive learner with an analytical mindset.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude.
- Top-notch professionals around, ready to teach you and help to grow faster.
- Technology consultancy, not outstaffing.
- R&D and new products development for clients that really change the world into a better place.
- Ability to travel the world and meet new bright people.
- Very competitive salary and benefits program.