AltexSoft is seeking a content expert/tech Journalist to join our team. Your primary focus will be on researching & creating effective materials that address the target audience’s problems at different stages of the sales funnel. Along the way, you will closely cooperate with the rest of the marketing team. It’s a challenging yet unique career opportunity, allowing you to engage in creative writing and technology journalism, run deep research, communicate with leading experts in travel tech, work with YouTube video production, and track results via analytics tools.
- 1+ years of professional writing experience, preferably in tech blogging or journalism
- B2-C1 level of English
- Awareness of modern digital technologies and trends
- Prioritization and delivering results under tight deadlines
- Proactive learning, constructive reaction to feedback
- Develop creative copy and effective marketing materials, including blog articles, research papers, scripts for video explainers, etc.
- Analyze primary sources of information, including scientific papers, technical documentation, and specialized blogs to reflect their findings in content
- Contact and interview internal and external domain experts to enhance materials with insights and informed opinions
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help plan and implement inbound marketing campaigns aimed at demand generation, website traffic growth, lead generation
- Analyze the effectiveness of the inbound marketing efforts, suggest and implement changes based on key findings Always look for new ideas to increase the performance of inbound marketing & step up effective communication with the target audience
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities