AltexSoft is a Travel and Hospitality Technology Consulting company. We work with online travel agencies, travel management solution providers, and travel tech startups to build custom software. Over 100 US-based and 200 worldwide businesses have chosen us as their Technology Consulting Partner.
We are looking for a Competency Knowledge Manager, who will be responsible for developing and implementing the knowledge collection, management, and sharing processes for the Travel Technology Competency Center. Your role will focus on facilitating knowledge sharing across the business, shaping and developing it when needed, and supporting business development and project delivery activities.
The aim of the Knowledge Manager is to develop and promote tools and processes that increase information capture, flow, and best practice sharing within the Travel Technology Competency and across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in knowledge management, change management, or professional education
- Proven track record of project management skills
- Ability to build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Create, manage, grow and update a company-wide knowledge base for Travel Technology Competency
- Work with multiple company stakeholders to develop and implement processes related to team education depending on the specific needs (new employee onboarding, sales and engagement processes, the start of project cooperation, etc.)
- Implement Travel Technology Competency onboarding process to share industry-specific expertise with new hires regularly
- Create and regularly update the list of niche experts with various areas of expertise, and implement the process of engaging them depending on the informational needs within the company
- Perform regular knowledge-gathering meetings within ongoing projects to collect information and expand the knowledge base with new approaches, tools, or case studies
- Prepare the set of artifacts to be shared as part of the self-study process and refresh them regularly.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities