The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management company. The company focuses on “business to business for employees” bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers’ experience of flight, car, hotels, and rail booking at its application.
We’re a new growing team, owning a complex, central and critical system. We’re undertaking a massive modernization project including rewrites across the board. We’re looking for a brilliant Full Stack (Backend oriented) developer with broad system understanding and vision. Someone with the ability to understand an existing system in detail and suggest alternative improved designs. The ideal candidate is independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, passionate about technology, and sharp.
- 5+ years working experience with Java (minimum 70% backend)
- 4+ years working experience with different Spring projects (for example Framework, Security, Integration)
- Experience with microservices and related technologies (AWS, Docker, K8s)
- Experience with messaging
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in leading feature development end-to-end, working with all stakeholders and guiding other developers
- Experience with React
Would be a plus:
- Experience with ORM – Advantage
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Design & develop new features in an agile software methodology.
- Own you deliveries from design, all the way to production.
- Communicate with all stakeholders (Product, QA, Architect, Support, Integrators, etc.) to deliver high quality features.
- Learn new technologies and broaden your tech stack.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities