- At least 3 years experience in DevOps role;
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills;
- Experience in the establishment of CI/CD process;
- Experience with: AWS(EC2, ELB/ALB, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, SNS, SQS, VPC), Docker, Jenkins;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture;
- Good knowledge of English (Intermediate level or higher);
- Focus on operational excellence;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with back-end development;
- Experience with SQL databases;
- Kubernetes, ECS/EKS.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the establishment of CI/CD processes, creating and deployment of project infrastructure, support of team no-downtime development process.
About the project:
A Learning Management System for American middle and high schools students. It will help them to choose their career paths, plan their future college education, allow them to better understand their progress in achieving the goals they had previously set.
The main principle of the platform is a constant interaction between the teacher and the student through the app, working with a customized content which is supposed to boost general literacy and Lexile level to the benchmark needed for applying to a specific university/college the student has chosen for himself.
Project development from scratch.
Tech stack: NodeJs, ReactJs, AWS (EC2, SQS, Lambda, Aurora, and many others), Microservices Architecture, Modern Automated QA techniques