What are top 10 fleet management companies?
Many players provide comprehensive fleet management solutions (FMSs). The list starts with Geotab, Verizon, Teletrac Navman, and Fleetio.
Verizon Connect. This large FMS supplier covers distribution, fleet maintenance, fuel, and transportation management, GPS tracking, logbook, logistics, service, and transportation dispatch.
Geotab. This is your choice if you want a customizable solution. Geotab’s rich functionality includes customizable mapping, GPS vehicle tracking, route optimization, engine health and maintenance, and open data integration.
Teletrac Navman. It’s one of the largest FMS vendors providing cost-efficient offers.
Fleetio. This simple solution works well for maintenance management, fuel and inventory tracking, and driver scheduling.
For a more detailed overview of these FMSs, read our article. The story also covers all modules under the FMS umbrella.
Among other decent FMS options, have a look at:
- GPS Insight for its multiple reporting features and a shared whiteboard
- TomTom for its long-distance (over 20,000 km) tracking
- Wialon by Gurtam for its 24/7 tech support and specific services like eco-driving
- Omnitracs for easy logs editing
- Whip Around for its flexibility in making changes and adding new users, vehicles, locations, forms, etc.
- and Samsara for its quick location updates (about 15-20 seconds)