- Concept and design creative marketing materials including, but not limited to: visual stories, infographics, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, landing pages, advertising banners, etc.
- Work closely with colleagues in marketing department (and other departments) to visually support consistent communication strategy, messaging and visual style that meet the company’s creative standards
- Present creative concepts and designs to colleagues and company management
- Manage workload to accomplish multiple projects and successfully meet deadlines
- Always look for new ideas to increase the performance of inbound marketing & step up effective visual communication with the target audiences
Preferred skills and experience:
- Creativity, imagination and strong ability to visualize ideas in a simple way
- 1+ year of experience as a Visual, UI, Graphic or Web Designer
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of branding
- Strong sense of composition, layout, typography, color and structure
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Understanding and interest in new digital communication trends
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts
- Excellent time management, self-organization and proactive attitude
Our rapid growth over the last several years provides the opportunity for strong career growth and an ability to truly have an impact. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment.