- At least 5 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of .NET, C#, WCF, LINQ;
- Experience with WPF;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014, T-SQL, Entity Framework;
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, TPL;
- Good knowledge of debugging, performance / memory / MS SQL Server profiling;
- Experience with OOP, OOD, code review, refactoring;
- Experience with XML;
- Experience with unit and integration testing;
- Understanding of multithreading, concurrency;
- Understanding of multitenant architecture, design / architecture patterns;
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum;
- High responsibility level;
- High communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with eBay Trading API would be a plus;
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API and SignalR.
About the project:
Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores, and thrift shops. AltexSoft helped our client develop complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more. We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, passion, wish to understand workflow of high-loaded application, participate in the process of development as a part of a team.