We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to bring up new ideas and force the development team. We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, a wish to understand the workflow of the high-loaded application, and a desire to make a good product better.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core;
- Experience with .NET Framework 4.5 and higher;
- Microsoft Azure is good to know (Azure Service Fabric, Azure Service Bus, Azure Queues, Azure Table Storage, Azure Blobs etc.);
- Experience in MSSQL, EF Core;
- Experience in CQS, SOA (Microservices);
- Experience with VSTS;
- Strong knowledge of various design and architectural patterns;
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns, TPL;
- Experience in creation and configuration of WCF services;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application;
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (MS SQL Server);
- Experience in implementing unit tests;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written (intermediate level or higher);
- Optional: React.JS TypeScript, React-Redux, Redux, Redux-Saga;
- Optional: NoSQL databases.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of IT experience with 4+ years of software development and engineering experience.
About the Project:
The web platform is aimed to provide the small and medium Hotshot companies with the access to the shipment requests in the Oil&Gas industry with the full assistance and dispatching provided by our employees.