We are looking for a talented backend developer to bring up new ideas and speed up the development of the application ecosystem. We expect from a right candidate problem-solving thinking, a wish to understand the workflow of the high-loaded application and a desire to make a good product better.
Our project is a web application for searching and booking the cheapest airline tickets, 10 years on the market, well-known in the USA, Europe and South-East Asia.
- Experience with .NET Framework 4 – 4.5 and higher;
- Proficience in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems;
- Experience with ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC version 4 and higher;
- Experience with ADO.NET;
- Knowledge of jQuery;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Knowledge of Web API;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application;
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (MS SQL Server);
- Experience in implementing unit tests;
- Excellent reading/writing English is must (good spoken English should be considered as additional plus).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns, TPL;
- Experience in creation and configuration of WCF services;
- Good knowledge .NET Core, MS SQL Server, Redis;
- Knowledge of jQuery, Backbone.js.