We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will be working closely with a Team assisting the Project Manager. The main purpose of this role is pro-active help in removing impediments during the project execution and supporting the processes established by the Project Manager. This position intends for further growth to a Project Manager position.
- 1 year of Project Management / Project Coordination / Assistance to a Project Manager experience;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Basic understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Familiarity with Scrum;
- Usage of any task tracking system (Trello, Jira, Azure DevOps (former VSTS), Zoho Sprints, etc.).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of Software Development;
- East South Asia & Middle East culture understanding;
- Task tracking systems configuration.
- Support the Project Control and Monitoring;
- Assist in Schedule Management;
- Facilitate the main Scrum meetings and then independently work with the team within the Program;
- Remove impediments and help the Team to move forward;
- Work closely with the Product Design Team;
- Gather the data for Project Documentation as well as its creation by your own;
- Coordinate the cross-team cooperation.