The client’s service offers tech and media brands the opportunity to harness the power of his proprietary comparison technology, enabling them to gain access to more customers and tap into new revenue streams.
The service compares hundreds of insurances, energy & financial services providers, and the power comparison technology for hundreds of co-brand partners, including some of the biggest names in consumer technology.
You will play a frontend software engineer role in the development of significant new projects within the business, integrating existing systems with new architecture, helping to develop technical requirements and planning projects.
- 4+ years experience developing web apps, 2+ years of Vue.js experience;
- Thorough understanding of Vue.js and its core principles + vuex, vue-router;
- Working experience with VeeValidate (or Vuelidate), Axios, Vue UI-libraries;
- Proven experience consuming and working with APIs and/or microservices;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud providers;
- Proven responsive design experience;
- Design software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the development team on designing the system.
- Proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, refactoring the codebase
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes and tools
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues