- Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing area;
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Analysis;
- Good knowledge of Python language, NLTK, pandas, scikit-learn, plotly/seaborn, etc.;
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, experience with Keras and TensorFlow;
- Understanding and ability to work according to CRISP-DM methodology;
- Ability to solve complex algorithmic problems;
- Experience working with databases, SQL knowledge;
- Willingness to learn new things and grow professionally;
- English level Intermediate or higher;
- At least 1 year of experience in Data Science area.
- Experience in Presales process and project estimation;
- Knowledge of Flask, Docker;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.);
- Good knowledge of at least one general-purpose programming language (C++, Java, C#, something else).
PhD degree is not required but will be considered as a plus.
You will work in a great team of Data Scientists on different ML problems. Main tasks are Data Analysis, Machine Learning modeling and validation, ML-based algorithms implementation for target platforms and languages.