- At least 1 years experience in back-end development in Node.js;
- Strong technical fundamentals and engineering skills;
- Experience with NodeJS (ExpressJS / Koa);
- English level Intermediate or higher;
- Focus on quality;
- Proactive and highly collaborative.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL).
About the project:
High loaded online travel platform that enables consumers and businesses to book and manage their travel. Project development from scratch. Project’s technology stack is React, Node.js, Koa2, TypeScript, TypeORM.