- Execute and assist in the development of digital marketing campaigns, including online advertising, email marketing, web site strategy, SEO;
- Manage and update online advertising and PPC campaigns;
- Publish and update website content using CMS, ensure its compliance with the editorial guidelines;
- Manage change requests related to website media content;
- Implement SEO strategy;
- Research, create, plan and execute client-oriented and internal newsletter campaigns;
- Produce regular reporting on website analytics and email performance, make improvement suggestions;
- Provide assistance in conducting marketing research;
- Maintain consistent positioning messaging across internal and external resources;
- Manage and maintain the recency of sales & marketing collateral;
- Prioritize, track, handle, and maintain schedules of multiple tasks;
- Make suggestions for productivity optimization.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience as a Marketing Specialist, or related role;
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Proactive attitude;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Self-motivated and able to contribute individually as well as part of a team;
- Ability to generate, analyze and interpret statistic data.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adwords;
- IT marketing experience.