We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in microservices release management, infrastructure, and Azure on a complex system that allows managing access to the Internet by intercepting traffic from end-users’ devices both mobile and desktop and redirecting it to proxy servers where it is filtered and a decision on allowing or blocking the access is made. The system consists of separate isolated modules that operate as a single integrated system. Technologies used – .NET Framework (Web and Desktop).
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment configuration
- Hands-on experience PowerShell, Bash;
- Experience in network organization, cloud infrastructure, load balancing (including Content Switching);
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or strong experience with another cloud provider);
- Experience in SSL / TLS Certificates management
- At least Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written);
- High proactivity level;
- High responsibility level;
- Good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring configuration, scaling configuration;
- Experience in Azure Templating (ARM or any tool that allows deploying the whole system from template);
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles;
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Stack Platform;
- Good knowledge of code life cycle, code settings (connection strings to DB’s, queues, etc.);
- Experience with one of containerization solutions;
- Experience with MS SQL Server;
- work in close cooperation with architect and development teams;
- automate projects’ infrastructure;
- continuous learning and self-improvement.