We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in microservices release management, infrastructure, and Azure on a complex system that allows managing access to the Internet by intercepting traffic from end-users’ devices both mobile and desktop and redirecting it to proxy servers where it is filtered and a decision on allowing or blocking the access is made. The system consists of separate isolated modules that operate as a single integrated system. Technologies used – .NET Framework (Web and Desktop).
- Completed DevOps courses or good knowledge of System Administration basics;
- Familiarity with general monitoring principles, as well as monitoring tools;
- Good knowledge of network’s structure, configuration and security;
- Good knwledge of Azure or willingness to explore;
- Good knowledge of English (Intermediate level or higher);
- Result orientation, high proactivity and responsibility level;
- Client orientation and good communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Working experience in DevOps/Systems Administration;
- Good knowledge or working experience with AWS;
- Understanding of containerization;
- Understanding of a code distribution during development (projects, assemblies, solutions) and during deployment (assemblies, packages).