We are looking for a research and content expert to join our team. Your main focus will be on researching & creating effective marketing materials that address the questions asked by the target audience at different stages of the sales funnel. Along the way you will closely cooperate with the rest of the marketing team.
- Develop creative copy and effective marketing materials including: site copy, blog articles, case studies, whitepapers, landing pages, etc.
- Develop and manage efficient content promotion strategies through owned blog, website, social media accounts, newsletter and 3rd party sources
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help plan and implement inbound marketing campaigns aimed at demand generation, website traffic growth, lead generation
- Analyze the effectiveness of the inbound marketing efforts, suggest and implement changes based on key findings
- Always look for new ideas to increase the performance of inbound marketing & step up effective communication with the target audience
Preferred skills and experience:
- Be a creative person with outstanding command of English
- Have an interest in journalism, copywriting, and marketing
- Be able to prioritize and deliver under tight deadlines
- Be a proactive learner
- Be excited about technology developments and its effect on our daily lives
Our rapid growth over the last several years provides the opportunity for strong career growth and an ability to truly have an impact. We offer competitive benefits and a great working environment.
So, if you are energetic, creative, and get excited by Tesla, machine learning, and virtual reality, don’t hesitate to send us your CV.