- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Knowledge of business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities and activities;
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: Solution Requirements, backlog items in form of user stories and acceptance criteria, use cases ;
- Experience with JIRA or other task tracking tools;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Good organization skills;
- Good communication skills, and the ability to talk with technical, non-technical resources, as well as management;
- Problem solving skills to support the team and client;
- Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt with client and team needs.
- Elicit and discuss requirements with stakeholders from the client side including business, functional and non-functional requirements;
- Decompose and elaborate requirements to communicate to the development team on required level of details;
- Maintain backlog and keep solution requirements documentation for new functionality up-to-date;
- Analyze and verify feature requests from the stakeholders, define required changes and verify with product owner;
- Present requirements to the team, support the team on requirements and minimize time spent by the team to elaborate requirements for their current tasks.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in modelling via BPMN and UML;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies;;
- Project coordination will be a plus;
About the Project:
Our client is an Enterprise SaaS provider for retail stores and the secondary products industry, including pawnshops, antique shops, consignment stores and thrift shops. AltexSoft helped our client develop complex integrated Point-of-Sale (POS) solution for small and medium businesses. This POS solution would control the full lifecycle of the pawnshop business process, including inventory, pawn and loan management, user/access management, reporting and more.