The candidate will be required to participate in the product inquiry analysis, business proposal preparation, product requirements gathering and product implementation life cycle.
- At least 2 years of work experience;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Knowledge of business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities, and activities;
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle;
- Studying client-provided information and conducting requirements elicitation;
- Writing high-quality requirements specifications;
- Presenting requirements to the development team;
- Gaining an understanding of client business domain.
Experience in creating and maintaining documentation:
- Project Vision, solution requirements, backlog items in form of user stories, use cases;
- Experience in modeling via BPMN and UML;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies;
- Experience with JIRA or other task tracking tools;
- Experience with Confluence or other wiki tools;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Good communication and facilitation skills.