We are looking for
Senior Engagement Specialist
AltexSoft is looking to fill a role, Senior Engagement Specialist, who will be a great addition to our business development team.
Senior Engagement Specialist will be responsible for acquiring and managing customers predominantly in the Travel & Hospitality vertical. While working with the Travel & Hospitality customers, this role will have support from our Center of Travel Technology Excellence.
- 5 years experience selling enterprise software development services.
- 2 years’ experience in Travel & Hospitality or Travel Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and technologies.
- Excellent negotiation skills, and a proven track record of successfully pitching for new business. Proven expertise in driving B2B deals with 1M ARR.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving sustainable revenue growth.
- Experience working with internal senior management and business owners to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Ambitious and target-focused with a drive to succeed.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proactive, flexible, and adaptable approach to client engagement.
- Ability to travel worldwide up to 25% of the time.
Would be a plus
- Master's degree.
You Are Going To
- Building, developing, and owning the relationship with defined customer profiles.
- Collaborating with internal C-level executives to establish AltexSoft sales and account strategies and goals for engagement with target customers.
- Working closely with Center of Travel Technology Excellence to ensure seamless Travel & Hospitality customer experience. The Center of Travel Technology Excellence is an organization inside AltexSoft that is focused on the strategic and operational development of our Travel & Hospitality expertise, and transforming it into a Unique Value Proposition for our customers, which is done by means of Business Consulting, Technology Consulting, and Software Development.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and emerging technologies within the travel sector to identify customer development opportunities.
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Executive Assistant to the CEO with Ukrainian language
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.