AltexSoft is looking for a motion designer to join our marketing team. This person will be focused on creating engaging video materials for AltexSoft marketing. This role would ideally suit someone having experience in explainer videos, promos, commercials, presentations, and other formats of visual storytelling.
We are happy to consider a candidate with a proactive and conceptual approach to visuals, eagerness to learn, and ability to deliver quality results within strict timeframes.
- Ability to visualize complex ideas and concepts in a simple way;
- 1+ year of experience in motion design and/or video editing;
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Understanding the basics of motion and composition principles, layout, typography, color, and structure;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Understanding and interest in new digital communication trends;
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain design concepts;
- Excellent time management, self-organization, and proactive attitude.
- Conceptualizing scripts into storyboards;
- Creating and editing videos, using 2d animations and stock imagery;
- Preparing audio for videos, working with sound libraries and voice overs;
- Rendering videos and deploying them on streaming platforms;
- Presenting creative concepts to colleagues and company management;
- Working closely with colleagues in the marketing department to achieve improvements across all stages of video creation, from scripts to production;
- Managing workload to successfully meet deadlines.