We’re looking for a Business Analyst who will deepen their practical knowledge in various aspects of BA’s work such as presales, discovery phase and starting new projects, as well as involvement in already running projects and continuous product development. In addition to Travel, we develop UX / UI, Data science and Technology Consulting, ie we can offer not only career growth, but also horizontal development in technology.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Fundamental knowledge of and practical experience with various business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities and activities;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies;
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: Solution Requirements, backlog items in form of user stories and acceptance criteria, use cases;
- Experience in modeling via BPMN, ERD, state, scope modeling techniques;
- Experience in presale/discovery activities;
- Good organization skills;
- Good communication skills, and the ability to talk with technical, non-technical resources, as well as management;
- Problem-solving skills to support the team and client;
- Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt to client and team needs.
Would be a plus:
Experience in applying product management techniques – Product/business/Lean canvas, Road Map, etc;
- Elicit requirements and interact with stakeholders from the client-side starting from high-level vision and business requirements to the low-level functional/non-functional requirements
- Define problem statements, assumptions and constraints of the solution
- Analyze and critically verify feature requests from the stakeholders, define required changes and verify with the product owner
- Control project scope and maintain backlog. Closely work with Project Manager on planning activities
- Coordinate and lead BA meetings (grooming, planning’s, demos etc.)
- Support product development starting from project overview and roadmap till the support stage of the project
- Keep solution requirements documentation up-to-date and maintain project Wiki
- Drive elicitation process and discovery phases as a BA for new projects
- Participate in the presales process. Interview stakeholders, elicit high-level scope and prepare required deliverables.