We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team to start new projects and participate in the presales activities.
- 2+ year of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Fundamental knowledge of and practical experience with various business analysis knowledge areas, techniques, responsibilities and activities;
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Scrum-based development methodologies;
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: Solution Requirements, backlog items in form of user stories and acceptance criteria, use cases;
- Experience in modeling via BPMN, ERD, state, scope modeling techniques;
- Experience in presale/discovery activities;
- Good organization skills;
- Good communication skills, and the ability to talk with technical, non-technical resources, as well as management;
- Problem-solving skills to support the team and client;
- Be flexible to change, and willing to adapt to client and team needs.
Would be a plus:
Experience in applying product management techniques – Product/business/Lean canvas, Road Map, etc;
- Elicit and discuss requirements with stakeholders from the client-side including business, functional and non-functional requirements;
- Decompose and elaborate requirements to communicate to the development team on the required level of details;
- Maintain backlog and keep solution requirements documentation for new functionality up-to-date;
- Analyze and verify feature requests from the stakeholders, define required changes and verify with product owner;
- Present requirements to the team, support the team on requirements and minimize time spent by the team to elaborate requirements for their current tasks;
- Participate in the presales process – elicit high-level scope and prepare the required deliverables.