AltexSoft is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Analyst to join our team. You will focus on the analysis of companies in the travel and transportation industries, studying their business models, identifying problem areas, and searching for potential opportunities. Along the way, you will closely cooperate with marketing, client engagement, and delivery teams.
- Proven track record of conducting effective market research and analysis.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business/finance, or science major.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- Ability to consistently provide top-class performance and desire to grow professionally.
- Conduct research on leading companies in the travel industry to understand their growth strategies, business models, revenue streams, and cost structures.
- Analyze the decision-makers in these companies, their potential needs, problems, and areas of interest.
- Consolidate information into reports and presentations that clearly communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Create pitch decks that showcase strategic initiatives or solutions for leading companies in the travel industry.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities