Software Architecture Consulting and Business Analysis
AltexSoft provides consulting services in the areas of Business Analysis and Software Architecture.
Business Analysis (BA) is the process of identifying business and potential user needs and determining solutions to these problems. This process is the first and most important in the software development and results in the vision, software requirements specification and business/user workflows. The better and more precisely this process is carried out, the greater the chances will be that implemented software will meet the client and user expectations and needs.
Software Architecture design and specification is the next step in the software development process and it determines the structure, software elements/modules and relations among them, technologies, tools, approaches, user interface and APIs of the future software based on the software requirements. Software Architecture definition is an important part of the development whether development team uses waterfall, iterative or Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to handout the development documentation to any development team all over the world
- Reduced risk of miscommunication and misunderstanding between the Product Owner and development team
- Reduced costs of code changes at later stages of the development because of requirements and architecture changes
- Reduced costs of fixing errors and inconsistencies in specification and business logic if they found at this stage
BA and Software Architecture Consulting services and activities
- Business process analysis for projects of automation
- Project Vision and Scope definition (Vision and Scope document creation)
- Software Requirements specification (SRS document creation)
- Appropriate technologies and development approaches picking
- Software Architecture and Design specification (Software Architecture document creation)
- High-level development costs estimation
- Project timeline calculation
Our software architect consultant will guide you through the process to compile all required information.