The AltexSoft blog is a niche, highly-targeted platform that addresses problems, solutions, and opportunities in the tech world. We do talk value to people who make game-changing tech decisions in their businesses.
If you are one of them or you can provide insights for our readers, you’re welcome to become our contributor!
Topics that we cover
- Machine learning
- Financial technology
- Travel technology solutions
- Conversational interfaces
- Digital transformation
- Legacy system optimization
- Native and cross-platform mobile development
- Product architecture
How does it work?
1. You pitch us your idea and provide a short but mutually exclusive outline letting us know what you’re up to submit.
2. If we agree on the topic, you can send us your finished (unique, never previously published) text. The story’s size should be within 1500-3600 words and apply to our editorial guidelines you can find below.
3. If your story fits great but has a reasonable number of mistakes we’ll moderately edit it and negotiate prior to publishing. We may also make minor changes to boost search engine performance of your story.
4. Provide your short bio including links to your corporate website, Twitter/LinkedIn, and credentials. You may also provide your 200×200 px headshot to be featured at the beginning of the story.
5. All stories are published on our Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook accounts. The most relevant of them will be promoted through the paid social media channels.
1. The story should be exhaustive within the chosen topic and the audience.
2. All claims that you make should be backed by facts. We aren’t fond of expressions like: ‘Everybody knows’, ‘It’s obvious’, etc.
3. Choose only trustful sources of information and link to them.
4. Don’t appeal to outdated facts. The changes in tech are rapid and 2014 statistics may be already obsolete.
5. Use images, provide captions, and make sure that you have rights to use them.
6. Carefully structure your text. Most readers on the web screen through content rather than read every letter. So, make sure to break your thought monolith into logical blocks and enrich them with clear subtitles.
7. Make your insights actionable. Ask yourself whether a reader will be able to act upon your advice right away after going through your story. If the answer is yes, you’re on the right track.
8. We don’t accept openly promotional materials, however, you can highlight your or your company’s expertise if it fits naturally into the flow of the text. Keep your story educational and useful.
Reach us at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!