The AltexSoft blog is a place for CTOs, CIOs, product managers, and IT leaders to find solutions and opportunities for business growth.
Having published circa 50 guest articles from such contributors as Amadeus, DataQuest, MobileMonkey, and CloudFactory, we welcome industry experts to provide insights for our readers. If you’re a technology expert in Travel, Hospitality, Transportation, Healthcare, and Finance domains or have experience in data engineering, machine learning, and product management, we would love to hear from you.
How to submit an article
Leave an article topic and a link to an outline in Google Docs in the form below. If you have a finished piece, submit a link in a dedicated field. You can also include an author’s short bio in the document.
Give us up to three business days to review your pitch. If we like your idea, we will reach you at the email you submitted. If you received no reply from us, try sending your topic to a different publication. It’s likely that we found it to be not the best fit for our audience.
- The guest posting opportunity is provided free of charge.
- The story’s size should be within 1500-3600 words.
- You can include two links to your website in the article body and one extra link in an author’s bio (make sure to highlight them in the text so we know not to remove them). The links will be do-follow. We don’t accept links to pages about casino, VPN, or other services that don’t relate to article content.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits to the title or the text, remove or replace links to third-party websites, and remove and insert images. We do that to make sure the article performs well in terms of SEO.
- All guest articles are marked as such.