We are looking for
We are seeking a multi-disciplinary Web Developer to join the Core Team of our R&D. The Core Team provides the application infrastructure for the entire system, in fields including backend, Web, Mobile, QA Automation, data management, and others, as well as developing and maintaining global-level projects, such as the company website.
The client is one of the world’s most well-known travel management companies. The company focuses on "business to business for employees" bringing the best customer experience to travelers and travel managers. The company wants to improve business travelers' experience of flight, car, hotel, and rail booking through its application.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in working with Adobe Experience Manager (“AEM”)
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Web Developer
- Experience in developing backend components using Java
- Experience in developing backend components using OSGi
- Experience in developing Jakarta Server Pages (“JSP”)
- Experience in working with Apache Sling – significant advantage
- Experience in working with React – significant advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
Would be a plus:
- Ability to work with teams/individuals of all levels of technical expertise, business knowledge and global locations
- Self-motivated and independent learner
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving and error isolation skills
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile Methodology preferred
You Are Going To
- Developing and maintaining various Web-based projects, such as the company web site, the web travel platform, and others
- Operating on a daily basis with Agile best practices
- Developing and maintaining various web-based projects, according to the agreed design and requirements
- Participating as a technical expert in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of new software and/or enhancements to existing software
- Working closely with product owners to deliver on features
- Recognizing technical needs and recommending suitable solutions
- Possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Online morning exercise
- Compensation for trainings, seminars, conferences
- Free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
- Access to the AltexSoft library with top-notch materials
- A mentor for a probation period
- Engagement in our Mentorship Hub program as a mentor or a mentee to foster professional growth and development
- Horizontally — master new technologies at internal courses
- Vertically — choose your own career path through Competency trees
- All your activities are marked by points that can be exchanged for gifts to fit any taste.
Middle .NET Software Engineer
Middle UX/UI Designer
Senior Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
Middle software developer in Angular and Node.js
To many people, the world is chaos. To us, it's something a few effective formulas can organize and even change.
Come along if you share our vision
- We were founded in 2007. Employer of the Year (2014, 2017, 2019).
- The AI Ukraine conference and the Know Your Onions meetups organizer.
- R&D centers in Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kremenchuk, Lviv) and Georgia (Tbilisi). We employ more than 300 people.