As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work as part of a team with the goal to deliver enhanced and personalized experience to our travelers, meet the needs of our corporate customers and support sustainable relationship with our suppliers. You will work and interface with other teams contributing to the development of capabilities, all sharing the same core values: Integrity, Leadership, Caring, Passion and Trust.
- Outstanding analytical problem-solving, analytical decision-making skills.
- Fast learner who is self-driven.
- Ability to see big picture of relationships of different technology and systems.
- Ability to use multiple elicitation techniques, listens to business stakeholder and end users.
- Demonstrates creative and innovative thinking by bringing new ideas and improvements forward.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and some flexibility when working in a global environment across all time zones.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, requiring little direct supervision.
- Proven ability to interface and communicate between the business and IT – understanding the business requirements and how to translate them into technical specifications.
- History of meeting deadlines working with a global team.
- Knowledge and understanding of SOAP and REST APIs.
- Skills using Postman and Soap UI or equivalents
- Ability to understand XML + Schemas and JSON is required.
- Knowledge on Agile development with solid experience on agile project implementation.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Rally and/or Jira including creation of artifacts and reporting.
- Experience working on dev team writing microservices.
- Basic cloud technology understanding.
- Assists in the identification of potential solutions to business problems through the use of user interface, analytical skills, and business knowledge; represents a function, business or industry.
- Performs tasks related to the design, implementation, support/maintenance, and enhancement of CWT’s enterprise, vendor and in-house developed applications.
- Documents, updates and coordinates integration engineering processes, primarily through API mapping for legacy and new applications.
- Coordinates the entire call resolution process from initial call to resolution for a supported business system application or service, resolving many of the call requests themselves.
- Documents functional requirements, analyses requirements in the context of software and processes, develops and executes test plans, assists with and documents business process improvement efforts, and works with production issues.
- Completes content, process, and procedures for technical and functional system work that is low to medium in complexity.
- Typically works with senior staff, but may coordinate smaller or less complex projects independently.
- Gather and analyze business requirements.
- Understand the business value of the requirements
- Transform business requirements to technical requirements by writing user stores
- Organize user stories in Rally and/or Jira
- Groom user stories with dev and testing teams.
- May be required to function as a scrum master from time to time.
- Function as a liaison between business/function user groups and IT
- Work with other technical teams to ensure our requirements are compatible with other systems.
- Help with production support.
- Write and publish KB articles.
- Work with senior members to develop a vision for products
- Write KB articles on other CWT products you frequently interact with.
- Publish and present learnings to various groups.
- Write release notes.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Health care: reimbursement of medical expenses, online morning exercise
- Educational opportunities:
– paid seminars
– free access to the Pluralsight and ACloudGuru knowledge base
– use of the library’s materials which are constantly updated
– a mentor for a probationary period, etc.
- Development opportunities:
– horizontally mastering new technologies in internal courses
– vertically choosing your own career path through Competency trees
- Recognition program: all your activities